Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immhelp gurus Please please help ---Weird situation with VFS site..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immhelp gurus Please please help ---Weird situation with VFS site..

I created a application for visa on vfs and saved it. Did not book the date. Idea was to search for 2-3 days till good dates are available.

Today, I saw a date of 5th Oct 2006 available when i looked form " Click here for an estimate of current availability of visa interview appointments" link at chennai. So I immediately went to "Apply For a Non-immigrant Visa" > "Retrieve/ Modify a saved application" to confirm the date. But when I reached till calender screen only march 20th date was available. To ensure that 5th Oct still available i opened a new session and searched using " Click here for an estimate of current availability of visa interview appointments" link and 5th oct was still available !!

I tried to confirm using saved application 2-3 times but still it was showing 20th march and showed 5th oct from home page.

I understand if we have a confirmed appointment cannot schedule for an earlier date but not sure on this one ...It should allow booking for a SAVED application ??

Anyone had this issue and how did you resolve ?

Any thoughts please some expertise...

Thanks

Hey No worries Buddy... It happens.... The homepage view is a read-only view & will reflect the latest status little slowly. The 5th Oct you saw is the vacant spot that was filled little earlier.
    What I suggest is always browse through the "Non-Immigrant Visa" section. That will give you a good chance of getting a better/desired date.

Arun

Comment

Thanks ...
      yeah im gonna go always thru "apply for non-immigrant visa" section...
      which is more accurate

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X