Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on EAD

Hi All,

I am working on EAD.I would like to invite my parrents to visit me in USA . Please let me know the answer of this question if Visa Officer asked

Q: What visa is he in USA

Please Reply.

Thanks

What is your legal status? That is the answer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      What is your legal status? That is the answer.
      Can they Anser :EAD

Comment

EAD is NOT a status. What is your status? Or let me ask On what basis did you get the EAD?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I filed my i-485
          EAD is NOT a status. What is your status? Or let me ask On what basis did you get the EAD?

Comment

Pending I485 gives you a Parolee status. They can go with Pending I485 or Parolee.

Comment

Thanks !!!

Pending I485 gives you a Parolee status. They can go with Pending I485 or Parolee.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X