VO. why are u going to USA
    ANSWER- To visit my daughter and her family
    VO-what does your daughter do
    Ans- she is house wife.
    Vo. how many kids do u have.
    Ans. 4 kids 1 in USA 3 in india
    VO-What does your son in law do
    Ans. Manager
    VO. okay your visa i approved u will get in mail.

They did not asked for any paper. we prepared all the documents listed on immihelp.

Congratulations!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by jyotsna123
      Today my parents got visa at Delhi Embassy

Here are the details
      There interview was at 9.15 a.m in Hindi

VO. why are u going to USA
      ANSWER- To visit my daughter and her family
      VO-what does your daughter do
      Ans- she is house wife.
      Vo. how many kids do u have.
      Ans. 4 kids 1 in USA 3 in india
      VO-What does your son in law do
      Ans. Manager
      VO. okay your visa i approved u will get in mail.

They did not asked for any paper. we prepared all the documents listed on immihelp.
      congrats jyotsna......my parents are going for interview in delhi next week for visitor visa.......i would appreciate if you could provide a little description of the process like what to submit at the outside counter and what to expect after that (fingerprinting etc)....it would be of great help.....thanks

Comment

Helo.

Helo Jyotsna ...........i Just Wanted To Know Like I M Applying For My Parents For Visitor Visa.......if They Pay Their Fes In Hdfc Bank And I Fill Their Online Visa Application Form Will It Work?? My Second Question Is.my Partents Are Paying For Their Trip So Wt I Have To Write On The Form They R Dependent Or Not I Mean Fully Dependent Or Partially???and Wt My Parents R Going To Tell To The Officer ......so Is Their Any Need To Send All The Sponsor Docunment??plz Try To Help Me Out......i Would Really Appreciate That.thanks In Advance.

Comment

You can do it. No problems.

Who capitalizes every word in a sentence?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Congrats Jyotsna!

How did you manage to get the appointment in Hindi.

I have been trying from last couple of week with no luck.

please share.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ajajra
              How did you manage to get the appointment in Hindi.

I have been trying from last couple of week with no luck.

please share.

Thanks
              Hi ajara

I also got appointment after trying for 2 months. I was trying every time posted
              at immihelp but i got it at 10 p.m US time wednesday night . i guess you have to keep trying . good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by drruchisahni
                Helo Jyotsna ...........i Just Wanted To Know Like I M Applying For My Parents For Visitor Visa.......if They Pay Their Fes In Hdfc Bank And I Fill Their Online Visa Application Form Will It Work?? My Second Question Is.my Partents Are Paying For Their Trip So Wt I Have To Write On The Form They R Dependent Or Not I Mean Fully Dependent Or Partially???and Wt My Parents R Going To Tell To The Officer ......so Is Their Any Need To Send All The Sponsor Docunment??plz Try To Help Me Out......i Would Really Appreciate That.thanks In Advance.
                Yeah you can fill form online for them and they can take the print. if your parents are paying for their trip they can say that but they have to show enough funds to show that. you can find all the guidelines on immihelp i prepared all the documents according to that .

Comment

Originally posted by billu
                  congrats jyotsna......my parents are going for interview in delhi next week for visitor visa.......i would appreciate if you could provide a little description of the process like what to submit at the outside counter and what to expect after that (fingerprinting etc)....it would be of great help.....thanks
                  They have to submit HDFC receipt appointment letter DS-156 form and passport
                  at the outside counter. once they are inside they will have interview done and than finger printing. i hope it will help.

Comment

Hindi appointment

so can we say that Most of the time appointments are available Thursday Nights and Friday Morning US times and Wednesday Nights Us time.

I have seen appointments but on thursday and wed but before i can select those date, website become very slow and then all appointments are gone.

i was unluck i guess.

will keep trying, please post if you guys find anything about Hindi Appointments in Delhi

Thanks
                    Jaj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X