Mother got 3month i-94 and father got 6month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother got 3month i-94 and father got 6month

They both have 10year multiple visitor visas and one got for 3months of i-94 (nov 18 2008 and ther Feb 19 2009). We booked their ticket for jan 2009.

What are the options? If we try to extend, is that a bad when next time they try to enter?

Any help is needed

Thanks,
    Radha Kota

Go back to the BCP office at your local airport and have it corrected, it was most likely a mistake. It has been reported here before and it was solved promptly.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Try the CBP option. If that does not work, it is suggested that they return as per their issued I-94s.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

called cbp

Thank you so much guys for your advice. Called CBP at Metro Airport in detroit
        and they verified everything. I spoke with the officer who stamped in the passport (4 digit number on the i-94 stamp) and he told be that the date was a wrong stamp and in the system the date was correct (6 months and not 3months)

Thanks again

Comment

Please do not leave as it is. Go and get the date corrected in the I 94 for your mother's safety.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X