Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5th attempt need Advice .....For B2..!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th attempt need Advice .....For B2..!!!

i have tried for twice in 2002 for b2 visa and got rejected on 214(b) and then went to africa after 4 years i got married and went for interview with my wife still i got twice for same reason and after 1 year i went in interview with my parents still same 214(b) and they never asked any document from us now i am travelling to china for my business visit and i have arranged 10 days trip for california and got to go for interview in few days my wife is not travelling with me she is at her parents house for next two months due to her pregnency i have all the financial document with me which proves that i can afford this trip and i am going to show VO my familie ties(wife,mom,dad relatives)and financial ties could you please advice me what do i have to do to get visitor visa for usa or i have to just try and see ...
    i have been rejected for 4 times priviously but they never touched our document at all....what can you advice in my situation what are the chnces to get visa when i am trying alone for it...!!! please advide....!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X