Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed for B2 visa please Advice..!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for B2 visa please Advice..!!!

i have rejected on 214(B) whn my father sister sent me sponser letter from USA to visit her in 2002 after that ihave tried for b2 visa for 3 times and told them i dont have relatives there still i got rejected on 214(b) does the first statment of mine is still with VO in system i have gone for interview befor 4 months and now next month i am travelling on my working visa to china but befor that once i want to visit usa for 10 days and i am applaying as a tourist again what should i say in interview about my aunty staying in USA yet in my first interview i have given them copy of her citizenship and that sponser letter....since last 5 years i have mention in my form that i do not have relatives in usa ...what could be the best answer to give them when they ask me do you have relative in usa...? please Reply.

You were not truthful in all of your visa interviews. Your experience should serve as a reminder to those who think it is OK to lie to USCIS in order to try to better their chance of getting a visa.

You have no good answer to get around your lies.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X