visa denied, plan to re apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa denied, plan to re apply

hi, I applied for B2 visa coz my father is critically ill. I wanted to visit him. All doc are ready including med records, med cert, aos. I also have a f2b petition w/ my 2 kids on file. Visa was denied, accdg to VO it is bec of 214b. I tried showing proof of ties like aos, birthcert of my kids, employment cert, etc. that can prove ties and I have to come back but VO didn't bother to look at them. I'm planning to re apply because of my fathers condition.
    Any help or tips.. I really want to spend some time w/ my father before its too late.

Did you try to explain the critically ill point during the interview? Whatever you do, you will be viewed as a potential immigrant due to your father's status. Alternatively, you can apply for immigration.

Comment

i did try explaining it and if he only read the medical certificate of my father, he can see how important to visit him at this point. I have an F2b on file and its priority date is oct. 2002. It will take 4 yrs more before it will become current.. what else can I do? please advise me. thanks.. and do you think there will be consideration on the next interview?
      Last edited by curiouslang; 04-14-2009, 11:28 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X