Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa date on 8th in UAE - Dubai

Guys,
    I can feel butterflies at the moment, I have an interview date on the 8th dec at 7.30 in the morning....wish me luck...
    some questions i had
    1. I am applying for the 3rd time, I have been rejected 2 times before, 1st was i didnt have enough ties to prove i would come back as my wife had also applied with me
    2nd time I had applied alone but i was told that -"we dont issue visas on Humanitarian grounds" since my brother had to undergo surgery and i wanted to be with him there.
    2. Now I have an invitation letter from NY - one of my uncles has sent it - I plan to visit NY & California as my brother is in California, staying in a rented apartment...do u think I should mention this to the consular ?
    3. I have been rejected for UK visa once since my wife and i had applied together - are they linked to UK embassy, since I was rejected on insufficient funds and insufficient ties to home country.
    Please help if u can think of anything that would be of help do let me know
    thanks a ton - keep up the good work

US embassy is separate from UK embassy. They are independent.

If your uncle is sponsoring you, you can write down his address. There is enough space to put only 1 address in USA,even though you can visit multiple places once in USA.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Rejected - 3rd Time

hi,

dont know why, I had the letter of invitation from one of my relatives, I had enough bank balance, I was going alone without my wife, I had letter from my company, I had everything that I needed....still got rejected....im so disheartened...

heres what happened
      I walked in, good morning an all
      Q1. have you ever travelled to US
      A. NO
      Q2. who is there in the US
      A. my relatives, showed the invitation letter along with the passport copy..
      Q3. do you have a letter from you employer
      A. Yes, showed the letter.
      Q4. which places have you travelled last
      A. Jordan, Turkey, Oman, India
      Q5. why is your wife not travelling with you
      A. she has not completed one year of service and is not getting leave.

and thats it, then i told him, my wife is here i will come back you can check her passport if you like....NO NEED I am not convinced...!!!
      again i told him, I have enough funds to travel I am going to come back befor new years so that I can be with my wife....NO SORRY.....thats what was told.

i was told that I dont have enough ties to prove that I am gonna come back Section 214(b) again, whats that for I didnt understand !!! my wife is back home I am surely gonna come back....I dont understand this at all....what I want to know is "IS THERE A WAY I CAN APPEAL TO THIS DECISION".

Please do let me know if theres anything I can do, I know I can re-apply but then again if the Consular doesnt look at my documents and facts, theres no point wasting time and money....

thanx a ton, all the best to all of you...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X