Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa - reapplying

Hi,

My in-laws visitor visa application was denied with 221-g (missing document), however the visa officer has retained most documentation and asked my in-laws to come back and present the missing document so that they can grant the visa.
    Do we need to take an appoinment again for this? or can they take the denied form to the visa section directly with the missing documentation?

If they have to take a new appiointment, we don't see any dates being available for this month (december). Is there any way they can get an appiointment this month?

Thanks for your help,
    Raju

You don't have to take appointment again. You can go at any time around 7.45 AM.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

hi

just curious ..what document did they find missing ?? i want to know bcos even i'm sending papers today to my parents ..

Comment

we called counslate in Chennai, nobody lifting the phone. then We called ttservices, they informed that if the visa office has given a letter saying you can come (without appointment), then only we can enter the counslate without appointment it seems.

My in-laws didn't get any letter from the visa officer. The only thing is their passport got stamped saying visitir visa was applied (it doesn't look like 221g was mentioned any where also).

Any way we are trying to get appointment again due to this information. Could you clarify in what circumstances we may not require another appointment (is that only if visa office gives a letter accordingly)?

priyaa: the visa officer asked for my wife's passport photocopy. my in-laws couldn't locate it in the bunch of papers they had (actually the visa officer took all of them and seems to have mixed the letters). so my in-laws thought the photocopy was not there, but after they have come out of the counslate, my brother-in-law had found them in the folder itself. (we cannot expect what kind of issues our fellows get into there)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X