X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors Visa for my parents

Hi all

Please hope someone can help me

My parents applied for Visitors visa at Mumbai Consulate yesterday and they got an interview date for 22nd June.

Just had a couple of doubts:

1) My husband and I have green card and My husband is sponsoring for my parents, he did send the bank statement, his employement letter, our marriage certificate, his passport copies, green card copy and my passport copy and my green card copy, affidavit of support.Did he have to send his pay stubs and also tax documents? is it a required document?

2) Now all the documents that we send them like the invitation letter and all have dates of May and they got the interview at the end of the June month, Wil the supporting documents that we send will be old or they can use the same documents?

3) My Dad has a business in Bombay and he is the proprietar of the business and has managers and assistants, my parents are worried that if the officer asks them for how long they wish to stay in the US, they will ask for 6 months and then my parents have this question that what if they ask them who will look after the business? Is it ok to say that the manager will look after the business temporarily.

Please advice me as my parents Visa had been rejected twice earlier in the year 1993 , so they are little worried about it

Thanks
    Mams

1. Yes, they are required documents.
    2. That's OK.
    3. That should be OK. Managers can manage. Alternatively, they can say 3 months. Anyway, actual stay is determined at port of entry.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Please post your experience...

Hello Mams:

Please do post your experience after Jun 22 as my parents visa has also been refused twice and I would appreciate it if someone can post recent experiences with visa issual after 2 denials...

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X