parents visit to USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parents visit to USA

My parents are planning to visit USA in June 2004. They are both above the age of 65 and have visited USA in the past. My question is whether they qualify for drop box procedure at Mumbai. According to info. posted on your website, it says, "You can apply for US visa through drop box and need not visit US consulate in Mumbai for person necessarily if you qualify under any of following criteria:
    You have a multiple-entry non-immigrant B1/B2 visa, which expired no more than a year before current application.
    You are traveling to the US for the first time and you are aged 60 years or more.
    You are below 14 years and both parents holds a valid multiple-entry non-immigrant US visa and both parents are physically present in India and both the parents have provided written consent."

However when i emailed Mumbai consulate, they tell me my parents can apply for a visa via drop box. I am confused!!! Can someone clarify this for me? I appreacite your help. Immihelp, if you can let me know, that would be helpful too. Thank you.

If Mumbai consulate told you they can apply in drop box, then they certain can.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X