Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot to add undergarduation details

hi all,

i had filled forms of 15 people who are in 50's and captured their degree details only. I was not aware that their high school details also needed to be captured. group appointment has already been scheduled shortly,. will this create problem in interview or rejection?

pls advise urgently as their is no way and time to modify ds 160

Should not be a problem, considering all are 50+ & they themselves might not have high school details (marksheets).

On the other note, you did not lie in DS160 - so you are still good. Just ask them to carry whatever (all) certificates/marksheets they have since their birth. During the interview if asked they can show it.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Should not be a problem, considering all are 50+ & they themselves might not have high school details (marksheets).

On the other note, you did not lie in DS160 - so you are still good. Just ask them to carry whatever (all) certificates/marksheets they have since their birth. During the interview if asked they can show it.
      thanks, by the way does invitation letter(not sponsorship letter) from USA from organisation in charge of organising an event, detailing individual members name will improve their chances of getting a visa?

Comment

Originally posted by icarus2712 View Post

thanks, by the way does invitation letter(not sponsorship letter) from USA from organisation in charge of organising an event, detailing individual members name will improve their chances of getting a visa?
        Certainly.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Certainly.
          okies

Comment

Please share your experience, once you are done with interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X