Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox for grand-father

Hi
    My grandfather is above the age of 80, so I can use the drop box facility for him. Regarding this I have a few questions
    1) He is retired. So what I do i put as the occupation?
    2) Also his visa has expired in 2017, hence it was issued in 2007. So for the question when ten printing has been done, should I input yes or no?

Awaiting your response

Originally posted by roshan567 View Post
    1) He is retired. So what I do i put as the occupation?
    There should be an option to enter or select "Retired" .
    2) Also his visa has expired in 2017, hence it was issued in 2007. So for the question when ten printing has been done, should I input yes or no?
    Select NO.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply as always. I have 2 more doubts
      1) In the field about "Were you previously employed"? My grand father previously had his own business but since 10 years he has been retired. Hence what should I input for this question?
      2) In the field which asks about education, should I actually list of where my grand father did he secondary/higher education?It is obviously decades back as he is 80+ now. What do I input for that?

Awaiting your reply

Comment

1) In the field about "Were you previously employed"? My grand father previously had his own business but since 10 years he has been retired. Hence what should I input for this question?
        Say yes, & mention self-employed or business (if option available). Basically they want to know what is your expertise area.

2) In the field which asks about education, should I actually list of where my grand father did he secondary/higher education?It is obviously decades back as he is 80+ now. What do I input for that?
        Just put his highest education details. Again they just want to ensure what sort of knowledge the applicant has.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X