Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any issues on re-entry on Tourist Visa after only 10 days after leaving the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any issues on re-entry on Tourist Visa after only 10 days after leaving the US?

Hi,

My mother is currently in the US on tourist B2 visa and she initially planned to stay in the US for 5.5 months until Aug 14, 2019. However, due to some emergency, she needs to travel back to India for 10 days in Jun ’19 and then return to the US for completing her originally planned trip until 14th Aug 2019. Will there be any issues once she exits the US and tries to re-enter after 10 days?

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-26-2019, 02:31 PM.

We can't say for sure, but she might be questioned that she is trying to renew her 6 months stay.

If you are not intending to have her stay longer, then she can request officer at POE to give her the same I94 date.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

You’re playing with Fire. Perhaps you’ve not been reading news on immigration lately? Why is a visitor planning to return to the USA so soon? A visitor visa is not a permanent residence card!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X