B2 visa form under section about family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa form under section about family

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply for my tourism visa soon. I will be going for tourism purposes and to visit my cousin.

but on the form, under the section about family living in the US. Should I leave it blank? It's only my cousin I know there.

Yes, by family they meant the immediate family members.like parents, spouse, kids.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you, there's another question I would like to ask. In the other section mark contact person or organization in the US. Shouldn't I put my cousin name in that section since he's the one I'm visiting?

and the drop down then ask if the person is a friend, relative, spouse etc.

Comment

And then under Family section in which they ask for mother and father name.

after they ask about immediate family there's another question below which goes like this.

Do you have any other relatives in the US, since my cousin doesn't fall under immediate relatives, does he fall under any other relatives? Should I include his name for this too? And also for contact person in the us?

Comment

Under present work/education/ training information.

primary occupation dosent have Self-employed on the drop down list.. I see Not employed, Business, Other, Agriculture etc. What would I select?

and then another section says. Present Employer or School name. what would I put here?

I am a Jeweller who design and sell jewellery online

Comment

Originally posted by Sharmain View Post
            Thank you, there's another question I would like to ask. In the other section mark contact person or organization in the US. Shouldn't I put my cousin name in that section since he's the one I'm visiting?

and the drop down then ask if the person is a friend, relative, spouse etc.
            Yes, add that.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharmain View Post
              Under present work/education/ training information.

primary occupation dosent have Self-employed on the drop down list.. I see Not employed, Business, Other, Agriculture etc. What would I select?

and then another section says. Present Employer or School name. what would I put here?

I am a Jeweller who design and sell jewellery online
              Select Business.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X