Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym/Recreational classes for Visitor visa

Hi,
    my sister is coming to visit me and she will be staying in my house for 2 months. I have a green card and my spouse is american.
    Is she allowed to go to the gym with me? Can I get her a membership for her for 2 months? What about individual gym passes?
    thank you

This is a question for your gym because it doesn't regard immigration. Gym membership registration doesn't care why or how long you're in the country for, when you sign her up you'll just list her under your address as thats where she'll be staying. If they require a form of ID to keep on file a passport will be fine.

Comment

Agree with rnaijt !!
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Wishing your sister a great visit and hoping she gets to enjoy some fitness activities during her stay!

Comment

It's awesome that your sister is coming to visit. When it comes to gym access on a visitor visa, policies might vary depending on the gym. It's a good idea to check with the specific gym you're interested in to see if they offer temporary memberships or individual passes for visitors.

Comment

Some people find them really effective, while others may not see the same results. It's important to remember that what works for one person may not work for another. However, if you're looking for a specific program, you might want to check out the Reverse Health women weight loss plan as it has received positive feedback from many. Ultimately, it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new weight loss program or diet.Some people find them really effective, while others may not see the same results. It's important to remember that what works for one person may not work for another.
            Last edited by RaymondSampson; 09-04-2023, 07:30 AM.

Comment

I don't think it will be a problem. In case you face issues, you can always do workouts at home. There are tons of helpful videos.

Comment

yes, I agree, I always work out at home, even if there is an opportunity to go to the gym I have such training (https://betterme.world/articles/100-...y-for-30-days/) that I don't even need a gym, my whole body is on fire, I usually do 3 times a week and I try to go for a run if I have time
                Last edited by Annlopez; 03-27-2024, 02:09 AM.

Comment

I also love sports, I play tennis. Sometimes I like to place bets, but only with predictions. At Scores24.live I found detailed tennis picks backed by extensive statistics and analytics. Their experts analyze many factors, including the current form of the teams, player statistics, historical data and even weather conditions, which can significantly affect the outcome of the game. One of the main advantages of Scores24.live is its ease of use. The interface of the site is intuitive and you will easily find the information you are interested in. In addition, they have a section with predictions for upcoming matches, which is very convenient for planning bets.
                  Last edited by Nikkii3; 05-23-2024, 11:46 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X