No announcement yet.

Confusing status after my B2 undergoing AP?will I get my visa soon? Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusing status after my B2 undergoing AP?will I get my visa soon? Please help

Hi, I'm Thai but residing in Munich, Germany. thats why I have applied for travel visa B2 here. (Got married and holding a residence permit here)
    my interview was on 1st of August ,I have all docs required, the staff didn't look at my docs a lot but they gave me the 221g pink slip and told me they have to put my case on hold (adminstrative processing). After that they sent me DS5535 via email ,I filled it out and sent it back on the 7th of August, I've checked the status on CEAC but nothing changed since the 1st august.However The status on cgifederal has changed from " passport still with embassy" to " document delivery information: blank" today. What does that mean? I'm really confused.
    and I also need my passport back next week because I'm going to travel in Europe and need my passport back soon.
    Last edited by Panwaroth; 08-12-2019, 12:40 PM.

Same thing here after submitting additional documents for m1 visa with a yellow slip
    anyone can help with what does it mean when thereis no case date or status update but status on cgifederal has changed from " passport still with embassy" to " document delivery information: blank"

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X