Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife's open heart surgery - inviting brother and sister in law(also my wife's sister)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's open heart surgery - inviting brother and sister in law(also my wife's sister)

I need some immediate advice on how I can get B2 (visitor) visa for my brother and sister in law (also my wife's sister).

Background:
    My wife is going to have an open heart surgery in Decemeber, 2019 in Cleveland Clinic, Ohio. We have 2 kids and I am a software professional. Last year (2018), B2 visa got denied for my same brother and sister in law and VO didn't disclose the reason of denial.

The hospital is ready to provide a support letter to invite my family (brother and sister in law) to see my wife and to spend some time with us. Both my wife and sister in law at their age of 30+ and they have a 3 year old kid as well. I am planning to invite all 3 of them.

Brother's occupation - Govt employee, civil engineer.
    Sister in law's occupation - doing business now but last time was homemaker when rejected

Concern/Advise needed:
    Honestly, they're neither coming for exploring any places nor as a tourist but to help us to overcome this difficult situation and providing assistance with my kids. Please advise what to share and what not to during visa interview. Any response is highly appreciated.

thanks

Unfortunately, it is a difficult situation. 'Assistance with my kids' = Babysitting = Illegal work and that is not allowed on visitors visa. That is where the problem is coming from, from the visa officer's perspective. Try applying for tourism.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Agree with Immihelp !
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X