Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• substitution of questions - background and security part - 3

Hi!

My parents and I have B1/B2 visa which has to be renewed. It is expiring on Dec 20, 2019. I am trying to fill out the DS-160 application form online and submit the same. However, I am encountering an issue. Sharing the details below.

In the application form DS - 160, in the SECURITY & BACKGROUND PART - 3, there are two questions:

(a) "HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE ESTABLISHMENT OR ENFORCEMENT OF POPULATION CONTROLS FORCING A WOMAN TO UNDERGO AN ABORTION AGAINST HER FREE CHOICE OR A MAN OR WOMAN TO UNDERGO STERILIZATION AGAINST HIS OR HER OWN WILL?

(b) HAVE YOU EVERY BEEN DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE COERCIVE TRANSPLANTATION OF HUMAN ORGANS OR BODILY TISSUE?

I have answered both the questions as NO.

However, in the REVIEW section, these two above questions are not displayed and have been replaced by the following questions (automatically).

(a) ARE YOU A MEMBER OF OR AFFILIATED WITH THE COMMUNIST OR OTHER TOTALITARIAN PARTY?

(b) HAVE YOU EVEN DISCLOSED OR TRAFFICKED IN CONFIDENTIAL US BUSINESS INFORMATION OBTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH US PARTICIPATION IN THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS CONVENTION?

The answers to both the questions is also NO. But, I have not answered these questions in the application form.

I am concerned if this a some sort of a problem? Is anyone else facing/has faced this issue?

Attaching the screenshots of the same. Request your help to sort this out as I have not signed and submitted the DS-160 form due to this issue.

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.

RV
    Attached Files

Seems like a bug in their online site. But you don't worry, you are good to go.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you, Libra_14. Appreciate the help!

Comment

Please share your experience or issues if you faced any because of above thing.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I am facing the same issue. visw.rupa75 Could you please share your experience ?

Comment

I am facing the same issue. Can you pls share your experience

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X