Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applied B2 Visa from Canada ( administrative procesing) How long does it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applied B2 Visa from Canada ( administrative procesing) How long does it take?

Hello everyone, hope all is well. we had an interview Novermber 8 in US embassy, Vancouver. After the interview, the office took our passport and give us white slip (221g) that says adminstrative processing. How long does it take and is there any chances that they grant us a visa?

Thank you.

How long will it take, that no one can tell - it varies from applicant to applicant. Basically they are doing some background check on your profile - it can take from couple of days to couple of months.

Chances of getting the visa - is still high, stay positive, until it is not rejected - consider it approved. Remember VO was having option to straight away reject your application, but he still put that on Admin processing, so you still have high chances.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you for the information. Its just we are stressed right now. but hopefully we can get a visa.

Comment

Hello there,

I am just worried, we applied as family, me and my husband and the two kids, I am international student here in Canada and my husband is under work permit. My two kids is also under study permit which expired on 2021. My husband got an issue last 2007 in detroit airport which he was deported on entry to US. He got 5 years banned under 212(a) 7(a)(i)(I). Its already elapsed however, we tried our luck again to get a visa last friday in US embassy, Vancouver and as i said earlier the V.O took our passport and give us 221g form under adminstrative processing. We are confused now if we can get a visa due to the fact that my husband got banned last 2007. I hope you can enlighten us for this issue. I really dont know what our chances to get a B2 visa.

Comment

Originally posted by dyanne07 View Post
          We are confused now if we can get a visa due to the fact that my husband got banned last 2007. I hope you can enlighten us for this issue. I really dont know what our chances to get a B2 visa.
          Stay positive, VO was having an option to straight away reject the application, but he still kept the passport - so chances are still high.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
            Stay positive, VO was having an option to straight away reject the application, but he still kept the passport - so chances are still high.

Thank you so much for the information.

Comment

Best of luck !! And do not forget to share back your overall experience for other's help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X