Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delhi VAC: Do we have two separate interviews for fingerprint and visa or same day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhi VAC: Do we have two separate interviews for fingerprint and visa or same day

Question: Now i see it says Next appointment available is 27th January but when I click on continue I see dates are available for all dates starting tomorrow.
    I am bit confused which first available appointment is on 27th Jan and which appointment is from tomorrow?
    Are there two appointments as i remember when my son went he too gave two interviews I guess one was for fingerprint and one was visa interview
    But i want to make sure which interview is which and how would i know?

What is more confusing is in this link https://www.********.com/us-visa-ofc...ent-documents/
    They say
    1) There is no visa interview done at OFC center. You will just be asked to show your passport, DS-160 and appointment confirmation.

At another location they say

2) OFC Appointment

The OFC appointment is scheduled along with your visa interview appointment. The only thing to keep in mind is that the OFC appointment should happen before your visa interview.

So these two lines confuse me at Delhi do we have to give both interviews together or on separate days?

The only two interviews my wife had were the VAC and then her final visa interview. The VAC must be done days ahead of the actual interview. That's why they require you to select two different dates. One for fingerprinting, the other for the visa interview. Which one are you confused over?
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Duplicate question : https://www.immihelp.com/forum/usa-v...urned-sbi-neft
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X