me xxxxx

vo what do you do in India
    me i do not work in Indian i work in africa

vo how long have you been working in company
    me more than five years

vo unfortunatley i can not give this time
    me thanks

then i applied schenegen visa from france embassy
    and got visa in four days and i visited paris,amsterdam and prague and came back to Indian and then to africa for work

I do not undertand why the rejected

It’s because you didn’t specify your job more, it could also be because your income was too small for them to want you to come over. B2 visa depends on financial statements and work. They want to make sure you’re coming just to visit as a tourist and not try to get a job here in the states. So you have to make sure your income is enough to meet typical requirements, and you didn’t specify your income so I’m not sure what you wrote. Also I hope you didn’t just tell them I work in Africa, you should’ve given specific details of what your job is, and maybe described how passionate you are about your job in order to further convinced them that you’re satisfied with it and don’t wish to apply for work in America.

And finally visas that have more specific travel plans tend to be approved more easily. So it would have been better if you had said more detail on where exactly you’re going to visit, or at least had a letter of invitation. For example a client of mine wrote that she was going for the UN women’s summit in New York and she was approved very quickly. She had specific travel plans and a date of departure when she went to her interview, and she also brought proof of her travel plans with flight itineraries and hotel reservations.

The majority of B2 visas (50%) are denied and America generally has stricter requirements for their visas then European countries. To put it quite simply, you weren’t prepared enough, and the odds were not in your favor anyways since B2 Visas are not easy to get approved.

Next time you apply do more research before submitting the DS-160 Form.

All the best,
    -ifra
    -I work at an immigration firm and thought I’d help this forum with answers from a professional.
    -I can only respond when I have some free time if I don’t respond back just wait a couple days or a few weeks it just means I’m busy with cases in real life.

Comment

our laws governing tourist visas are very different than other countries..our laws presume that every tourist visa applicant is going to remain in the US until you convince a CO otherwise..which apparently you did not....there are no specific answers to be had...a Schengen visa is meaningless in this regard...sounds like you had no itinerary either

Comment

Originally posted by pradeepgopalwani View Post
        B2 Visa rejected 2019

01-23-2020, 08:35 AM
        Hello All,

anyone can tell me why visa was rejected

vo why you want to fo us
        me travelling as a tourist

vo what is ur salary
        me xxxxx

vo what do you do in India
        me i do not work in Indian i work in africa

vo how long have you been working in company
        me more than five years

vo unfortunatley i can not give this time
        me thanks

then i applied schenegen visa from france embassy
        and got visa in four days and i visited paris,amsterdam and prague and came back to Indian and then to africa for work

I do not undertand why the rejected
        Did you get any proper solution?, I am also facing the same issue.

Comment

Hi Member,
          B visa can be rejected in various reasons. I list out the few reasons. Please analyze if any of the reasons were impact to you.
          1. Due to fraud records
          2. Due to not prepare for Interview.
          3. Due to unclear Answer
          4. Due to criminal records
          5. Poor records on previous applications such as overstay or violation
          6. Incorrect information
          7. Due to insufficient information
          8. Reason is not strong to return back to the home country
          9. Passport validity
          10. Choosing wrong visa type
          11. Not meeting the visa requirements

As per US department of statement website, they have listed out few reasons for ineligibilities.
          Here it is,
          • Did not fully complete the visa application and/or provide all required supporting documentation
          • Did not establish eligibility for the visa category being applied for or overcome the presumption of being an intending immigrant
          • Was convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude
          • Was convicted of a drug violation
          • Has two or more criminal convictions for which the total sentence of confinement was 5 years or more
          • Did not provide an adequate affidavit of support when one was required; therefore denied under public charge
          • Misrepresented a material fact or committed fraud to attempt to receive a visa
          • Previously remained longer than authorized in the United States
          Hope this helps.
          Thanks

Comment

This works really well for us, thank you! Facing same issue here. Help is appreciated.

direct2hr

Last edited by SwansonS; 07-22-2022, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Your visa may be rejected, if you have provided wrong information in your visa application form. If you have a past history of criminal activities against you.
              Kr**** Schedule
              Last edited by Lucille99; 08-23-2022, 12:03 AM.

Comment

pleased to see your issue as I think I have the same problem. My Ascension Portal
                Last edited by Ryan545; 10-20-2022, 11:37 PM.

Comment

This works really well for us, thank you! Facing same issue here. Help is appreciated. Krowd Darden Login Page

Last edited by sarafoster; 02-17-2023, 12:12 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X