Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in Physical & Mailing Address in DS160 for B2 Visa

Hi All,

What happens if Physical & Home Address are different on DS160 filled for visitor visa and appointment is already scheduled for 10th Feb,2020?

1. Would it be fine to keep the details as-is and provide correct information in I-134 form (Affidavit of Support)
    2. if not, then can a new DS-160 with corrections be used against the paid receipt before visa interview?
    3. Other options / impacts if the visa is denied.

Thanks!

Originally posted by salviashish View Post
    What happens if Physical & Home Address are different on DS160 filled for visitor visa and appointment is already scheduled for 10th Feb,2020?
    If I understood correctly, that's a normal scenario. People get their passport with their own or family home & staying somewhere else for their job purpose.
    1. Would it be fine to keep the details as-is and provide correct information in I-134 form (Affidavit of Support)
    Yes, if the above scenario matches with you.
    2. if not, then can a new DS-160 with corrections be used against the paid receipt before visa interview?
    Not needed.
    3. Other options / impacts if the visa is denied.
    No impact, if possible try to keep proof handy of both addresses, like electricity bill, phone bill etc. to prove that both addresses belongs to you only.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X