Visa for 20 yr old Cousin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa for 20 yr old Cousin

Hello, I (US citizen) am planning to bring my 20 yr cousin to visit for a month during his college summer holidays. I've been reading that his age group typically gets visa denied due to their fear of that age group settling down in US. He has no such plans and just wants to visit for a month. He still has his final year of college to graduate. Would emphasis on this point help in obtaining his visa? What else can I tell him to emphasize that would get him approval?
    • He is a student entering his final year of UG
    • He does not have any finances but his parents are well off and can provide for him. I will also be taking care of him financially if he comes here
    • He has a lot of relatives in india and is very close to them, including his parents
    • Never travelled internationally before

Given these info, what are his chances roughly of getting visa and what needs to be emphasized or discarded to give him better chances? thanks

If you don;t try then the answer is always a "NO", but in my opinion even trying it will have 50-50 chances only.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X