Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent

I have a enquiry regarding Visa , I have been tourist in singapore and I got unwell so they charged me 5000$ bill, I came back to India after that without paying and I need to pay in instalments to the hospital. It has been 8 months till now i have not paid, I want to apply for the Visa to another country like USA, Australia or Canada? WIll there be any issue?

Yes, if USCIS come to know about it during background check. Or if they catch you hiding the truth or telling lie.

But I don't think hospitals in Singapore are sharing this information with everyone across the world.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

thanks a lot. Does Singapore share information with IMigration of USa or Canada?

Comment

I am waiting for your affirmative response. Please comments?? WHat is i apply as secondary applicant for canada PR??

Comment

Originally posted by martin11 View Post
          I have a enquiry regarding Visa , I have been tourist in singapore and I got unwell so they charged me 5000$ bill, I came back to India after that without paying and I need to pay in instalments to the hospital. It has been 8 months till now i have not paid, I want to apply for the Visa to another country like USA, Australia or Canada? WIll there be any issue?

Well your outstanding bills don't fall within purview of applying for visa. everyone has some bills to pay or may have pending bills but if your being legally pursued in some fraud of sorts than you have to mention that.

Comment

Legally I have not got a notice till now. so what you think?

Comment

Legally I have not got a notice till now. so what you think?
              i think u should be fine. U just have a bill to pay... I suggest you should start the payments according to what u can afford to clear them before it’s legally pursued I suppose

Comment

Ok thanks , do you think I need to hire a lawyer for immigration?

Comment

Ok thanks , do you think I need to hire a lawyer for immigration?
                  Immigration????
                  I thought your applying for a tourist visa only. for immigration I would definitely recommend hiring a seasoned immigration lawyer.

Comment

ok thanks for sharing your nice knowledge you are having, I was thinking for applying PR for canada as secondary applicant. Will there be any sort of issue if I apply visa without the help of immigration lawyer?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X