Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent information required

Hi All,

I am applying for a visitor’s visa for US for my Father. Throughout his life he was employed with just one organisation till his retirement and during his tenure of employment with that organisation he sometimes got postings in different towns and cities with different designations. In the DS160 form where they ask about employment details and education, do I need to mention about all his postings and designations separately even though it was all under the same organisation? OR Should I mention the organisation’s name just once along with the last designation he held at the time of his retirement?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Nimisha88 View Post
    Hi All,

I am applying for a visitor’s visa for US for my Father. Throughout his life he was employed with just one organisation till his retirement and during his tenure of employment with that organisation he sometimes got postings in different towns and cities with different designations. In the DS160 form where they ask about employment details and education, do I need to mention about all his postings and designations separately even though it was all under the same organisation? OR Should I mention the organisation’s name just once along with the last designation he held at the time of his retirement?

Thanks!
    Hi

I think quoting the company and last held designation is enough. If he's changed organisations than u should list them. different job profiles and duties with the same company doesn't have to be mentioned separately.

Comment

Originally posted by akw9 View Post

Hi

I think quoting the company and last held designation is enough. If he's changed organisations than u should list them. different job profiles and duties with the same company doesn't have to be mentioned separately.

Thank you for your response. This really helped.

Comment

Originally posted by akw9 View Post

Hi

I think quoting the company and last held designation is enough. If he's changed organisations than u should list them. different job mcdvoice profiles and duties with the same company doesn't have to be mentioned separately.
        Thanks for sharing useful Information here.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X