Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend B2

Hi All,

I know each interview is a case by case example but wanted to test the water to see what experienced people opinions are on the situation.

My girlfriend is 28 and we are planning a 2 week trip to the sunny Florida! Nothings been purchased but we have a planned out itinerary for when we go and where want to stay and who we want to fly with.

We applied for ESTA to realise she was inelligible due to being arrested for assault when she was 15 for suspected assault, she was not charged due to no evidence and secondly at 21 for apparently assaulting (she was having a go at a bouncer for throwing her terminally ill friend to the floor) a bouncer but CCTV proved he was lying. We have the police certificate to prove there are no charges at all. But since its been declared on the ESTA we dont want to risk applying for ESTA without the arrests being declared and getting rejected when we hit customs in the USA.

Now my girlfriend is registered disabled (fibromyalgia, POTS and anxiety) and claims the relevant benefits but can not work, she does not own a home and lives with her mum. Her whole family are in the UK and she needs to permanently reside in the UK to ensure her disability benefits continue. She luckily has several thousand pounds in the bank also to prove she is capable of looking after herself. She will be travelling with me and i have a full time permanent role in the UK which i will have to return to.

Now whats the chances of actually passing the interview? Not sure i want to waste time or money on something that she realistically wouldn't pass.

Thanks in advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X