Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Question about B2 extension - file the I-539 online

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question about B2 extension - file the I-539 online

    I am trying to file the I-539 form online for my dad to extend his stay in the US. There is a sentence before the form: "Currently, you may file an Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (I-539) online if you are filing for yourself."

    Because my dad does not speak English so I'll have to fill out the form for him. Is this doable? Will there any issues if I do this?

  • #2
    Should be fine - I guess it is for companies extending stay of their employee's dependents.

    Your father can always mention that you translated the details for him & he himself filled the form online.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

    If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.