B1/B2 Denied 214(b)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Denied 214(b)

I have a question for you, yesterday I finally applied for the B1/B2 Visa and got rejected because of the 214B.

I’m 28 years old. I had b1/b2 in the past and then got the F1 approved for 5 years. Just came back to my home country Italy in December 2019 and applied for the B1/B2 visa here in Rome embassy yesterday February 2020 and I have dual citizenship from Italy and Venezuela. They also told me that it looks that I lack of sufficient ties with Italy and they went ahead and denied the visa application. I can prove that have real estate and cars from my family in Italy but they didn’t ask me for the documents or give any esplanations just gave me 214B letter.

1) Do you think will be good to apply one more time in couple of days and bring the documents ?
    2) What documents should I bring with me?
    3) A good reason for visiting the US will be saying that I have to pay taxes while I was working in the OPT and going to the bank and run some errands?

Originally posted by C34 View Post
    1) Do you think will be good to apply one more time in couple of days and bring the documents ?
    You can give it a try, but if there is no change in your circumstances, then the result won't change either.
    2) What documents should I bring with me?
    If you re-apply, Try to have everything that proves your strong ties to your home country - dual citizenship could be an issue here.
    3) A good reason for visiting the US will be saying that I have to pay taxes while I was working in the OPT and going to the bank and run some errands?
    That you can do online or over phone also - no need to travel to USA. Think of a better reason.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X