Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

applying for visitor visa for sis in law to accompany my mom who already has visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying for visitor visa for sis in law to accompany my mom who already has visa

Hi:

My mother got her USA visitor visa more than a year ago. She has not been able to visit me because she hasn't travel out of the country ever before and on the other hand it would be a long flight for her to get to the US alone. Even here in the US I won't be able to take care of her all the time since I'm a student and has a part time work.

I was thinking that if it would be a good idea to apply for a visitor visa for my sis in law who also takes care of my mom back home. Do you you think it might work? My sis in law has a son and her husband, i.e. my bro, runs a private business. I'd really appreciate if you could advise me. Thank you.

Each application are treated on its own merits. Irrespective of the reason, your sis-in-law would need to prove strong ties to her home country & that she will return back to her home country. As long as she can prove that, she should be good to get the visa & visit USA.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X