Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

AOS under B2 visa

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AOS under B2 visa

    My husband came to the US in August to visit. We ended up getting married in November. He went back home for 2 weeks and came again to visit me in the US. He now wants to apply for green card. Is this a wise move being that he already left Us after marriage?

  • #2
    I’d avoid adjusting from B status because the 90 day rule which is used to determine immigrant intent. When the embassies open up, apply for consular processing.


    • #3
      I agree, let him wait for 90 days from his entry into USA & then apply for her Green Card.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

      If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.