Entry to B1/B2 visa holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entry to B1/B2 visa holder

My mother has valid B1/B2 visa (expiry 2023). Is USA currently allowing entry to B1/B2 visa holders?

Not right now...but they will open borders soon and this B1/B2 visa can be used then

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad191 View Post
      My mother has valid B1/B2 visa (expiry 2023). Is USA currently allowing entry to B1/B2 visa holders?
      Not for non-essential reasons. You need a solid reason to travel on B1/B2 visa.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by visa_2014 View Post
        Not right now
        Source?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Not for non-essential reasons. You need a solid reason to travel on B1/B2 visa.
          Restriction on non-essential travel only applies to the land borders, not to entry by air.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post

Restriction on non-essential travel only applies to the land borders, not to entry by air.
            Good to know.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X