help with question on ds160 form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with question on ds160 form

hi as i am applying for a visa through the ds160 form there is a question that i am stuck at and its the one they ask
    Have you ever been denied travel authorization by the Department of Homeland Security through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)?

as i never applied for a esta as i have preivious convictions and have had a 5 year visa in the past cant remember what i put in the box and had criminal conviction that include moral turpitude
    what would i put in the box to the question

Originally posted by edd78 View Post
    hi as i am applying for a visa through the ds160 form there is a question that i am stuck at and its the one they ask
    Have you ever been denied travel authorization by the Department of Homeland Security through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)?

as i never applied for a esta as i have preivious convictions and have had a 5 year visa in the past cant remember what i put in the box and had criminal conviction that include moral turpitude
    Do not hide anything, tell the truth.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Tell the truth. Answer to best of your knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by edd78 View Post
        Have you ever been denied travel authorization by the Department of Homeland Security through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)? as i never applied for a esta as
        >>> Since you never applied for ESTA, you should answer NO

i have preivious convictions and have had a 5 year visa in the past cant remember what i put in the box and had criminal conviction that include moral turpitude
        >>> DS160 (Security & Background section - Part 2), specifically asks if you have been convicted in the past. You should enter information regarding your conviction here

Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

hi thank you all for the replies and will select the no to the question. since i never applied for a esta before like i have been issued with a 5 year visa which is due to expire next april and just getting prepared to apply for another one so thank you all for your help with this question

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X