USCIS rejected my I-539 Application for B2 due to incorrect payment info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS rejected my I-539 Application for B2 due to incorrect payment info

USCIS rejected my I-539 Application to Extend i94 for B2 Visa due to incorrect payment information. They have returned the whole package with the rejection notice and letter. They have asked me to refile the application with the rejection letter enclosed.
    In the rejection notice, it is mentioned that 'Please review the relevant form instructions to determine if your new filing can be considered as timely filed'.
    I'm on B2 Visa and my i-94 is expired on July 27 2020.
    Could you please tell me if my presence in US from the date of Rejection notice to the new filing receipt will be considered as Unlawful presence?

If you get the extension, the intervening expired time will be forgiven. If you do not get the extension all the time from the point you were out of status will count as illegal presence.

Comment

What was the payment amount you had submitted and how many applications ?

Comment

2 Applicants. Payment amount is 540$. I submitted Credit card payment form and bank cheque, hence the application was rejected.

Comment

Did they accept your application. Later , what was the correct amount. I am In similar situation.

Comment

why do you need to remain in the US for a year? what happened to your supposed 'job' back home?

Comment

Originally posted by privisram View Post
              USCIS rejected my I-539 Application to Extend i94 for B2 Visa due to incorrect payment information. They have returned the whole package with the rejection notice and letter. They have asked me to refile the application with the rejection letter enclosed.
              In the rejection notice, it is mentioned that 'Please review the relevant form instructions to determine if your new filing can be considered as timely filed'.
              I'm on B2 Visa and my i-94 is expired on July 27 2020.
              Could you please tell me if my presence in US from the date of Rejection notice to the new filing receipt will be considered as Unlawful presence?
              Hi Member,
              If you would have I-94 at the time then no issues. You may file another I-539 petition during that time.. By the way, what is the result you got? Kindly share your experience.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                Did they accept your application. Later , what was the correct amount. I am In similar situation.
                Hi Member,
                Filing fees for I-539 ( B2 Extension)
                Biometrics: $85
                I-539 Application Fees: $370.00
                Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X