need companion from hyd in Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need companion from hyd in Jan

Does any one know if some one is coming from hyderabad in january 3rd or 4th week? please let me know, we are planning to bring my parents. we also need to know if there is any effordable medical insurance company

please help, provide info.

Please post travel companion classifieds at http://www.immihelp.com/classifieds There is a specific section for 'Travel Companion' there.

For medical insurance, please visit https://www.insubuy.com
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Medical insurance

www.insubuy.com is a great website for medical insurance. They have 2 types of insurances: 1) Fixed value insurance 2) Comprehensive insurance. The first one is cheap, but has very limited coverage. The 2nd one is expensive and is comparable to the insurances we get from our employers in USA. None of the insurances cover pre-existing conditions. You don't need to submit any paper work for pre-existing conditions upfront while applying for the insurance. The 1st type of insurance is reasonably good for simple illnesses (ex: doctor office visits, few x-rays, etc). The coverage is not at all enough for major illnesses which need emergency room or hosipital charges. Even though parents are healthy, any emergency could happen (falling off the stairs in the house, child's toy would have hurt their eyes while playing with grand kids etc). So, if you want to sleep peacefully, I suggest you to get the 2nd type of insurance. The price could vary significantly ($1300 for the comprehensive coverage vs $300 for the fixed coverage), but the comprehensive coverage is worth the price.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X