visitor visa problem of childless old couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa problem of childless old couple

I have sponsored my elder brother Rajeev kumar and his wife , who are childless couple aged 67years and 62years,hailing from north India
    Their B2 tourist visa application to visit me in U.S.A,, for a short period
    was refused u/s 214[b] , five months back,mostprobably due to the reason that the consular officer was not convinced that they have strong ties in India,since they have no children, in India or elsewhere. Though they have no children, they had strong ties in India, as they are wealthy couple,with highly valued assets and Annual Income, in India, as per their Income tax returns etc , and since their all other relatives, and friends are in India.But due to their inexperience and fault, they did not tell the officer anything about their afore said strong ties in india, volunteerly, Since the consulate officer didn`t ask them anything about such matters, even though the officer was very cordial and reasonable to them during the interview.

. Now they want to reapply again for the tourist visa to visit me and to see America.

My query / question, is about
    [1] how they can convince the officer, if they are reapplying together again, about their strong ties in India stated above, though they have no children , if the consulate officer is not asking anything about their assets, relatives and other ties in India, during the next interview also ,as it happened in the first interview.

[2 ] Being old couple, as far as possible ,they want to travel together to U.S.A. But ,since they have no ties of children in India,as a last resort, whether one of them alone should reapply and the other stay back in India, to convince the ties of husband or wife ,in India

Request advise and help from Members and Administrator of Immihelp. Thanks in advance.

1. read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
    2. better to apply together.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X