Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop box date availability

Hello friends,
    I am trying to apply (renew) B1/2 visa for my parents at Hyderabad using dropbox facility (they are eligible). I do not see any dropbox dates available at this time.
    Are there any particular days of the week or time of the day I should keep searching for? Any hints?

Much appreciate, thanks

Did you see any dates? Any suggestions, as I am facing the same issue

Comment

Following. Please let me know do you able to submit the documents

Comment

I do not see any dates for dropbox appointment. My father-in-law qualifies for an Interview Waiver. I am not able to schedule an appointment. Is this due to the COVID situation?

Comment

Anybody who has got Bangalore center Drop box appointment (for Consul location Chennai)? Appointment page says "schedule OFC appointment", "currently no appointments available" Left margin, it says "first available appointmtnet 1st No.2021" ! Don't find any Dropbox choice at all. Where do you find or choose Dropbox choice?

Comment

Hi, I am trying to set up a dropbox appointment in Chennai. It shows that there are no appointment available at this time. The left margin still shows first available appointment is November 1, 2021. Is there a different way to setup the dropbox appointment or change to a regular interview appointment?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X