Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 renewal for parents

hello,

My parents visitor visa is expiring and they are eligible for drop box. Can you please advise on what all documents are needed for the renewal. They are retired, should I be the sponsor or they can self sponsor.

Thxs

Please let me know if you get dropbox appointment and the process

Comment

Yes, after checking daily for few days, the slots opened up.

Comment

Did you able to schedule dropbox appointment and are they processed your parents visa. Please let me know that would help me a lot to process the renewal

Comment

Yes, after checking daily for few days, the slots opened up. http://canlimacizle.red/ http://vidmateapp.win/
          Last edited by mikestanley464; 04-28-2021, 01:04 PM.

Comment

My in-laws got a renewal visa for B1/B2 today. They dropped on Oct 26th and got a visa today. I did not submit any supporting documents. Just old passport and new passport, photos. Nothing from US side documentation.

Comment

Thanks I will process for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by itsmesri View Post
                My in-laws got a renewal visa for B1/B2 today. They dropped on Oct 26th and got a visa today. I did not submit any supporting documents. Just old passport and new passport, photos. Nothing from US side documentation.
                Did you have to specify any travel dates for the in-laws in DS160 form, or any intended dates of travel to be mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by itsmesri View Post
                  My in-laws got a renewal visa for B1/B2 today. They dropped on Oct 26th and got a visa today. I did not submit any supporting documents. Just old passport and new passport, photos. Nothing from US side documentation.postalexperience.com/pos
                  thanks for the sharing this information it really work for me.

Comment

My parents are eligible for an interview waiver. Paid the visa fee, But when I try to schedule the appointment, I cannot proceed.
                    There are currently no appointments available.

I am supposed to get drop-off instructions on this page.
                    I am trying daily to see. if I can proceed.
                    When contacted the consulate through their messaging system, they informed us that they do not have any idea when dates become available.
                    Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X