B2 visitor visa renewal documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visitor visa renewal documents

For those who have successfully renewed their parents' visitor visa via dropbox this year, what docs did you have to add ?
    I saw on one of the sites, all my USA related to my paystubs, invitation letter etc need to be added. But other posts say they gave only passports, old visa stamped, recent photo and the DS 160 form along with the payment details. Wanted to find out from someone who has done this recently.

Also, if both parents' visa is being renewed should both of them go to the dropbox facility while dropping off documents ? or 1 parent is enough ?

Thanks!

If your parents qualify for Interview Waiver (eligibility criterion ref: https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-int...-visa-renewal/ ), you have to submit your current and any earlier Passport/s with the Visa stamp, DS 160 apllication confirmation page, payment confirmation page, one photo as per specification,(it is however also mentioned in the ds160 confirmation page that photo will be taken at the center -I think that option is there). This list of docs is mentioned on the payment confirmation sheets. That is all. In case they require any other supporting docs, they will email the details to you after going thro' your application( "administrative proocess"), And only then you will have to submit them thro dropbox center later on.I understand both the parents will have to attend.

Comment

• Original Passport with a six month validity beyond expected arrival date in USA.
      • All old passports.
      • One photograph per specification.
      • DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
      • Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.
      • Printout of US Interview appointment letter.

MyBPCreditcard
      Last edited by Cummings; 12-30-2020, 03:05 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X