Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting Visa apointments ?.

Hello,

I am trying to get Appointment for my Mom and Dad for early September at Chennai Consulate.

When I logged on to website yesterday, I saw the available dates as September 7 th and 12th.

But when I went and submitted application (which I already created and saved), i got the appoinment for October 6th.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? or the system itself is acting weired?

This website is for sale! creditcardsupportx.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, creditcardsupportx.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This website is for sale! creditcardsupportx.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, creditcardsupportx.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

thanks
    jackyjoy
    Last edited by jackyjoy123; 04-03-2021, 07:39 AM.

Hi,

Not sure what visa are you applying for? is it B2? For me it says no appointments available for all the states in INDIA ? Is the website showing available dates for Chennai ?

Comment

Hi

Even i am trying an appointment for my mom in chennai. Not able to get. What was your language of interview? English?

Comment

I selected Hindi since its just NEW DELHI that is opening slots

Comment

I cannot book in Delhi too now.

Comment

you must ensure that you have documentary evidence to prove the urgency. If it appears during your visa interview that you misrepresented the reasons for urgent travel, such facts will be noted on your case file and may adversely influence the outcome of your visa application. All applicants requesting an expedited appointment are required to first pay visa fees for a regular visa appointment. Applicants who are granted an expedited appointment but subsequently refused a visa at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate will not be allowed to utilize this option to obtain another expedited appointment.

facetime app
            Last edited by Garner223; 03-12-2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X