Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor B2 Visa

Hello,

Will there be a Telugu translator available all the time in Chennai Embassy? Can anyone please let me know. My parents are attending visa interview end of this month in Chennai and I booked the interview under English language as there were no slots available in Telugu language.

Thanks,
    Yoshitha

I don't have an answer to your question. May I ask how / when you were able to schedule the appointment? I've been trying to schedule B2 Visa interview for my mil but keep coming back no appointment dates available. This has been happening since mid January 2021

Comment

I am trying to book an appointment in Hindi language in New Delhi but there no slots available. I am trying since beginning of Feb with no luck. I am not sure if I can book English as language because my parents don't understand English so would be an issue if they discard the appointment when they are in consulate ? Please help.

@rm221g_blue please update once your parents go through the interview, it would be a great help. Thank you and Good luck for your parents visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X