B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2

Hi, USCIS is returned documents to me because I didnot include I-944. Now i am trying to resend docs again. But USCIS site says I-944 is discontinued as of 03/09/2021. So should I send I-944 when resubmitting?

No, you should not send I-944, but you should address any other issues they mentioned. If there is nothing else, it doesn't hurt to send a response that I-944 is no longer needed.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Form I-944 is used to determine whether you are inadmissible to the United States under INA section 212(a)(4) because there is a likelihood that you will become a public charge at any time in the future. We evaluate whether you are inadmissible by weighing all the positive and negative factors related to your age, health, family status, assets, resources and financial status, education and skills, prospective immigration status and period of stay. We also consider a Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act, if you are required to submit Form I-864 as part of your adjustment of status application.

upsers
        Last edited by Barnes654; 03-15-2021, 12:08 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X