Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inviting my mom and brother to the US

Hello All,

I need your advice and suggestions on how to go about inviting my mom and younger brother to the United state for new born baby Baptism ceremony. I’m a United state Citizen and I’m wondering if I could do a collabo invitation for my mom and younger brother (age 25) to visit my on a Tourist visa. My mom does not speak fluent English and has never been on an airplane, which is why I think it’s very important for my brother to accompany her so she feels safe. What are you advice on this please?

Hi,
    Good option is B visa... Language will not be a constraint to obtain B visa as she will have options to arrange translator at the time of consulate Interview.. As soon as they proof that, they can return back and they will not have any intention to stay long and they have strong tie up with home country will make the result positive.
    Good Luck.
    Thanks

Comment

Your university may provide you with invitation letter to attend your graduation ceremony. But its no guarantee your parents will receive visas. They need to prove they have enough ties to go back to India. Your GF may need to try getting visa based on tourist there is very slim chance she will get visa based on your university invitation letter.

MyPrepaidCenter
      Last edited by Nell451; 05-12-2021, 04:41 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X