Reenter after extended stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reenter after extended stay

Hi. I want to get extension for my monther. If it get approved and she would stay for 2 more months and than leave, how long does she have to wait before she can reenter US?

“You will not concern yourself with your own release or satisfaction. You will only be concerned with heightening our pleasure as we enjoy each other.” I nodded my understanding as I stripped off my dress leaving me essentially naked. I then began undressing them in turns, an article on Trudy, then an article on Mr. Woodburn. He added, “Tina, my ****, use this as an important lesson about being a ****.” Then he gave me the words that would become a ****** to assist me in becoming an ever-improving ****: “A true **** never assumes anything, but only seeks to improve her devotion and skills constantly, never expecting to completely attain her master’s full pleasure.” nude cam girls

I assisted them in their love-making, which is what it was. They shared themselves with each other in tenderness and softness as if they were lovers lost in themselves. This was not a **** that I received or gave. It was totally different than how he used me. I found I wasn’t feeling anything about the difference. Her relationship had been different. I was his ****. A **** gets used. webcam girls

The unusual feeling, though, was my unselfish assistance in their lovemaking while on my new bed in my new home. They were christening my new bedroom and I had a sense that it would be a part of the essence of the room for me, something I would always recall. That was something that would always remind me of my new role. live cam sex
    Last edited by Klaxxon; 06-04-2021, 02:22 AM.

Hi,
    Normally, B visa is allowed multiple entry.. If she gets Ext Approved while she in USA then leave upon I-94 expires again she can travel back to country with valid and acceptable reason. At the time of entry, CBP officer may raise the question. And with the reason they will issue entry approval/denial.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X