X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 renewal using dropbox

Hi there!

Hope you all are safe and sound.

I have a question about visitor visa renewal for my parents in India. They are eligible for dropbox. I have paid the fees as well. Yet when I go to next page it is asking me to schedule OFC appointment. And I don’t see Ahmedabad drop-off location there. I only see consulate/embassy locations.

If someone has anyone recently gone through dropbox renewal, can you please shed some light? I understand that in-person interviews are suspended but I assumed dropbox is on-going.

Thank you fro your time.

Hi,
    All US consulate offices in India has temporarily suspended regular operations.. Per my knowledge, they are considering only emergency appointments..
    Thanks

Comment

Hello,

I am referring to dropbox location. They are eligible for interview waiver. They don't need to go to consulate for interview.

Comment

Hi,
        In light of travel and regular operation suspension, they have temporarily suspended all the functions including VAC Appointments, both In person and Interview waiver at Embassy New Delhi and all the consulates in India.
        Thanks

Comment

Is the Drop box Option open Now for B1/B2 Visa?

Comment

Hi,
            Obtaining slots for B visa is really critical these days. If you go under emergency appointment, then you can see some positive.
            Thanks

Comment

The way you have described everything is phenomenal.

aces etm
              Last edited by Marriott278; 08-27-2021, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Were you able to get the appointment ? What is the latest date you see ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X