Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insurance for parents after GC application.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance for parents after GC application.

Hello,
    My parents came here on visitors visa with insurance from India, I recently(3weeks back) applied for their GC. Their travelers visa will expire soon and I would not be filing for their extension since I filed for their GC. I was looking at getting a insurance for them, is it safe to go with a local insurance and will they cover the claims incase something happens since they do not technically have a status? Their GC application is still processing. Thank you.

Can I Get Health Insurance While Waiting for My Green Card? If you are living in the US while waiting for your Green Card application to be processed, then technically, you are still under visitor status. As such, you have to get visitor health insurance until your Green Card is issued surveyzop
    Last edited by tempsur; 09-21-2021, 06:09 AM.

Comment

You can purchase Safe Travels USA Comprehensive plan using link below https://www.insubuy.com/safe-travels...ive-insurance/
      Until their green card approved. You can call our office at **(866)INSUBUY and any of our licensed agent can help you. We are open from 8AM to 9PM central time 7days a week.

Insubuy licensed agent
      Visitors insurance for relatives visiting USA, international travel medical insurance for tourists, international students, exchange visitors, new immigrants and travel insurance

Phone: **(866)INSUBUY
      This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X