Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response on visitor visa applied. Since 2019

Hi everyone,

i have applied for my US visitor visa back in 2019 from Canada, and i am permanent resident of Canada. I was given the later date for interview and then due to Covid19 The interview got cancel.
    And till this day i m not able to book an interview, there is no appointments available for the whole year.

i want know what are my options here? Can i book an appointment somehow or is there a way to get refund?

why not contact the embassy? no one else has any authority nor the ability to issue a refund.

Comment

Hi,
      I want know what are my options here?
      Answer: Unfortunately, you will need to wait for calendar open for booking an appointment.. If anything urgent then you can consider booking appointment under expedited appointment.
      Can I book an appointment somehow or is there a way to get refund?
      Answer: For sure, it is not refundable. U.S. Mission will extend the validity of your payment (known as the MRV fee) until September 30, 2023, to allow all applicants who were unable to schedule a visa appointment as a result of the suspension of routine consular operations an opportunity to schedule and/or attend a visa appointment with the already paid fee.
      Therefore, your fees will be still valid to book an appointment.
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X