Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for german sales agent working exclusively with non-us prospects

Hello everyone,

I am from Germany and my girlfriend is planning to work at a us lawfirm for one year. Im workin as a self employed sales agent/interim manager for a german company. I am exclusively working with prospects/companies from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Would it be possible to lawfully enter the US with a B2 Visa while working remotely (via the internet/phone) in my current position? I would not work for a US company nor would I work with US prospects (companies or citizens). I would continue to exlucusively work with my european/non-us clients and prospects.

Best wishes!

best way to find out is tell our border folks what the purpose of your 'visit' is supposed to be...

Comment

Originally posted by sunl0ver View Post
      Hello everyone,

I am from Germany and my girlfriend is planning to work at a us lawfirm for one year. Im workin as a self employed sales agent/interim manager for a german company. I am exclusively working with prospects/companies from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Would it be possible to lawfully enter the US with a B2 Visa while working remotely (via the internet/phone) in my current position? I would not work for a US company nor would I work with US prospects (companies or citizens). I would continue to exlucusively work with my european/non-us clients and prospects.

Best wishes!
      As long as you are not working for US company (not taking job in USA) & not getting paid in USD, you are fine - you are no harm to USA economy.

Check with your German company, if they have any tax implications.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X