• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa - Urgent Advice?

Hi guys thanks for taking the time to read
    I am in need of some urgent advice
    Some background about me I am a 26 year old British born citizen

I wanted to travel to USA some years back but I am ineligible for an esta due to previous arrests (I have no convictions)

I have been refused a b2 visa 3 times under section 214b, understandably I did not show strong enough ties to the UK.
    ​​​​

The first 2 times I applied, was for general tourism, the third time I'd ended up meeting an American girl who I wanted to go visit. All 3 times were refused. I believe my last attempt was in 2018/2019.

Ever since then, there has been a change of circumstances

1) Me and the American lady are now married, she came to visit me in UK a number of times, and we ended up getting married in Pakistan which is both of our native countries.
    She will be moving to the UK, I am just preparing documents for the visa application. She spent about 1 year in the UK before going back to America in order for me to begin her visa

2) I now have a very strong tie to the UK, which is a business I started in 2020, which is now turning over around £300,000 per year which I have documentation for.

3) my wife is now pregnant with our child and is due in the next couple months. I really want to be present during the birth for many obvious reasons, but I also understand this would generate a strong tie to the USA.

Is it likely under these new circumstances I may be accepted for the B2 visa? All my family is in the UK, I have a large expanding business over here which I wouldn't just give up, and finally if I intended on immigrating to the USA, I believe I could more than likely get a greencard, which I am not interested in doing so.

​​​​​​Also worth mentioning, all 3 occasions when I went for a interview at the embassy, my arrests never presented any issues and I was told they don't make me inillegible, due to no charges and no convictions, the main issues were not showing strong enough ties to the UK

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X