Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Fresh visa - Seeing slots but not able to book it

Hi,

I am seeing slots for appointments in the page but after selecting and clicking continue, it errors out saying there are no available appointment and the slot picker disappears.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Originally posted by ka4341990 View Post
    Hi,

I am seeing slots for appointments in the page but after selecting and clicking continue, it errors out saying there are no available appointment and the slot picker disappears.

While you are selecting Sep'22 OFC appointment, there are No Consular appointment available immediately after. In Hyderabad, Consular Appointment is currently available on 3rd Oct'23 . So if get OFC appointment closer to 3rd Oct'23 then you will be able to book that slot. All the best!

Comment

Hi,

Note that there was only 1 slot available. Its quite possible that someone else might have taken that slot, before you could finally book it in your name & hence that error.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hi,

It's a freaking application bug. Every time you would login, it would show you some slots but it does not mean that they are actually available. Based on my experience, you keep on trying and there would be one time when you would see these slots and they would actually available too.

Comment

Originally posted by US_Visitor_IN View Post

While you are selecting Sep'22 OFC appointment, there are No Consular appointment available immediately after. In Hyderabad, Consular Appointment is currently available on 3rd Oct'23 . So if get OFC appointment closer to 3rd Oct'23 then you will be able to book that slot. All the best!
          Thanks for the reply. Where can I see the slots available for consular appointments?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X